Kawasaki is close to central Tokyo, and it offers a variety of charms, including history, fantasy and science fiction! Explore the appeal of Kawasaki, a city right next to Tokyo.
Kawasaki Daishi A temple that's famous for warding against evil. Visitors come from across Tokyo and the surrounding regions. Each year around three million people come to mark the new year.
Keihin Industrial Region Tours to see this industrial nightscape has become a new tourist resource for Kawasaki.
Kaiju Sakaba A bar that's all about Ultraman's kaiju enemies. With themed areas and decorations, it's fun for adults and children.
Amusement Game Park Warehouse An amusement center modeled after the slums of Hong Kong's historic Kowloon Walled City. There's no entry fee for the arcade, but the internet cafe on the top floor has an initial registration fee.
On The Marks A hotel based on the concept of Kawasaki as "a town of music." It serves popular locally brewed craft beers and meat dishes.
- 1) Kawasaki Daishi
- Address: 4-48 Daishi-machi, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki
- 2) Industrial region
- 3) Kaiju Sakaba
- Address: NMF Kawasaki Higashiguchi Bldg, 3-1 Ekimae-honcho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki
- 4) Amusement Game Park Warehouse
- Address: 3-7 Nisshin-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki
- 5) On The Marks
- Address: 17-1 Ogawa-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki
- Japanese American
- When did you first come to Japan?:
- Since 2007
- What I like about Tokyo:
- Since I've started living in Tokyo, I've been discovering something new every day. It's been a great adventure living in a city with so much amazing energy, beauty, food, excitement, peacefulness, spirituality and culture! Can't wait to see what new kind of adventure I'll face next!