(1) Pork Miso
500 g pork belly
500 g cycad miso
150 g sugar
Katsuobushi, skipjack flakes
1. Season the pork belly with salt and simmer on medium heat for about 50 minutes.
2. Once it's cool enough to handle, cut into 1cm thick slices.
3. Add cycad miso in equal amounts to the pork.
4. Add the other ingredients and mix well. Serve.
(2) Stir-fried Bitter Gourd with Pork Miso
Pork miso, as needed
1/2 bitter gourd
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 yellow bell pepper
Vegetable oil, as needed
1. Remove the bitter gourd seeds and cut into thin slices. And slice yellow and red bell peppers.
2. Stir-fry the ingredients in vegetable oil.
3. Add the pork miso.
4. Once you've mixed everything together, reduce the heat to low and add the beaten egg. Serve.