(1) Original Anko Toast
Square-shaped white bread
Whipped heavy cream with sugar (Crème Chantilly/Chantilly cream)
Azuki bean paste
1. Spread the butter on the toasted bread and cut into quarters. Spread on the Azuki bean paste.
2. Put a dollop of whipped heavy cream and your favorite jam on the Azuki bean paste.
(2) Teppan Napolitan
Green bell peppers
1. Boil the spaghetti and let it rest overnight in a refrigerator.
2. Stir-fry the vegetables and pork belly slices in a pan. Add ketchup.
3. Add the spaghetti and again add ketchup. Stir-fry over high heat.
4. Serve on a hot iron griddle (Teppan plate) and drizzle beaten eggs around it.
(3) Grilled Ooasari
Ooasari (giant clams)
1. Shuck the clams, cut into bite-size pieces and return it to their half shell.
2. Cook on a grill with the mixture of seasonings.
(4) Ton Mabushi (Pork rice bowl)
Dashi (if you like)
1. Cut the pork belly into 2 to 3cm thick slices. Steam them for 30 minutes.
2. To make the sauce, combine the seasonings and simmer with the pork for 2 hours.
3. Cut the pork into thin slices. Return it to the sauce to simmer again.
4. Place the pork on rice. Toast the pork with a cooking torch.