10m 00s
Solutions for Low Back Pain: #1 Types of Low Back Pain
Ask the Doctor
10m 00s

Broadcast on March 23, 2019
Available until March 31, 2021

85% of low back pain isn't life-threatening. However, the remaining 15% requires caution. Causes can range from spinal disorders to diseases of internal organs, or even the spread of cancer. In this program, we will introduce how to identify the dangers of low back pain and how to clearly explain your symptoms to your physician for effective treatment. Joining us will be Dr. Yoshiharu Kawaguchi of the University of Toyama, an orthopedic surgeon specializing in the spine.