Australia has revoked tennis star Novak Djokovic's visa for a second time.
Immigration Minister Alex Hawke said in a statement on Friday that he canceled Djokovic's visa "on health and good order grounds, on the basis that it was in the public interest to do so."
The Australian government is likely to ask the world's number one men's singles player to leave, but local media say Djokovic is expected to file a lawsuit to seek an injunction.
His visa was first revoked when he arrived in Melbourne on January 5 to take part in the Australian Open, which starts on Monday.
Djokovic filed suit, arguing that he contracted the coronavirus last month and that tournament organizers told him he was granted an exemption from mandatory vaccination.
But the government denied Djokovic's claim, saying he could not receive an exemption based merely on a recent infection.
A court ruled on Monday that the government's decision was unreasonable and that he should be allowed to enter the country.
Djokovic was practicing for the tournament, aiming to win its men's singles title for a fourth straight time.