TOKYO EYE / Archives
- Program Info
Mar. 28, Wed. 0:30 - 1:00 (UTC) etc.
(This program was first broadcast on Feb. 8.)
Senju. Most people imagine cheap lodgings and little else. But even though it's not a big tourist destination, this part of town has a lot to offer. Join us on a tour of Senju's best!
- Backpacker's hotel: Hotel NEW KOYO
- Orthopedic clinic that has been open since 1770: Nagura Clinic
http://www.nagura-cl.jp/kanren/ (in Japanese only)
- Candy seller: Ishiguro-no-Ame
Address: 3-19 Senju, Adachi-ku
- Horsemeat hot pot Restaurant: Nakae
http://www.sakuranabe.com/index.html (in Japanese only)
- Public bath (Sento): Daikoku-yu
Address: 32-6 Senjukotobukicho, Adachi-ku
- Bar: Café TEPUI
- Fish Market: Adachi Market