1. Wrap the tofu in a kitchen paper and let it stand to drain. Meanwhile, chop the Japanese leek, ginger and garlic finely.
2. Cut the tofu into 2cm square pieces and boil them in a salted hot water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drain.
3. Combine the dashi, soy sauce, mirin and sugar in a pan and bring it to a boil. Keep it warm until you use later.
4. Dissolve the potato starch in the water.
5. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and add the leek, ginger and garlic. When the aroma comes out, add the ground meat and fry..
6. Add the dashi mixture and when it comes to a boil, thicken the sauce with the potato starch mixture.
7. Add the tofu and mix lightly. Then add the chopped chili, sansho pepper and sesame oil.