1. To make sushi vinegar dressing: Put vinegar into a small pot and heat it.
When it gets warm, turn down the heat. Add the sugar and salt to dissolve.
2. Pour the sushi vinegar dressing over cooked rice and mix by cutting and folding motion. Cover it with a wet cloth.
Soak the dried shiitake mushroom in water for at least 30 minutes until they become soft and squeeze. Slice them and cut the carrots into fine strips.
Cut the lotus root into a half-moon shape or quarter round pieces. Soak it and drain it well.
3. Put the dashi stock, soy sauce, sugar and mirin into a pan.
When it comes to a boil, cook the shiitake mushroom for about 2 minutes and then cook the carrot for about 4 minutes.
4. Put the vinegar and sugar in another pan. When it comes to a boil, add the lotus root. Cook it lightly.
5. Beat the eggs in a bowl and mix the sugar, sake and salt well. Then strain it.
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Spread the oil with paper towel and pour a thin layer of egg mixture in the pan. Ensure this is spread across the entire bottom of the pan.
When the surface of the omelet is dry, turn it over. Repeat it.
Roll a few omelets together and cut them into thin strips. Loosen them gently by pulling them apart and separating them. While the sushi rice is still warm, add the ingredients to it.
6. Remove the string of the snow pea. Boil water with a little salt.
Boil the snow peas until they are slightly firm. Cut them into thin strips.
7. When the sushi rice has cooled, add the crabmeat and mix.
Serve it on a plate and put the nori, kinshi egg and snow peas on top.