May 10, Wed.
May 3, Wed.
- Metallic Origami
- International Flower Expo Tokyo
- Wood that's Easy on the Ear
* This program was first broadcast on Dec. 7, 2016.
Apr. 26, Wed.
- A Miniature World of Paper
- CEATEC Japan
- Watches of the Finest Polish
* This program was first broadcast on Nov. 30, 2016.
Apr. 19, Wed.
- Convenience and Comfort in a Capsule
- CP+ : Camera & Photo Imaging Show
- Traditional Footwear Turned into Slippers
Apr. 12, Wed.
Apr. 5, Wed.
- A Little Robot on the Lookout for Pollen
- Tokyo International Gift Show
- The Low-Cost Eco Revolution of Umbrellas
Mar. 29, Wed.
- Rice - Symbol of Recovery
- DIY Home Center Show
- The New Shape of Electronic Sound
* This program was first broadcast on Oct. 12, 2016.
Mar. 22, Wed.
Mar. 15, Wed.
Mar. 8, Wed.
Mar. 1, Wed.
- The Unshakeable Shelf
- The All-Natural Wall Covering
* This program was first broadcast on Oct. 5, 2016.
Feb. 1, Wed.
- The Future of Organic Farming
- International Tokyo Toy Show
- From Rock to Paper
* This program was first broadcast on Aug. 31, 2016.
Jan. 25, Wed.
- A Robot in the Operator's Seat
- Japan International Machine Tool Fair
- Stationery for the Non-Stationary
Jan. 18, Wed.
Jan. 4, Wed.
- Fit for a Samurai, Made Today
- FOOMA Japan
- Coloring with Vegetables
* This program was first broadcast on Aug. 24, 2016.